Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dear broken heart,
Was this the path that we always wanted to go? Because right now I feel so lost.



My nightmare isn't over at all.
I saw some of them, tried being friendly and all but sometimes I'm so stupid because I just can't do it.

Then on Monday night, I saw Saiful. A lot of wonderful childhood memories came flooding back to me. I wanted to say Hi but I was too shy and we all know that I definitely won't ask him how he's doing. Instead I'll ask about someone else. (I saw his mom the other day.)
HAHA. They're bffs. What can I do?
Gawd. I miss them. I really do.


Then, met Zane, who happens to be Hanis' friend. Cool right? Haha.
Zane from my primary school. That one.



Sigh, meeting the class on Friday because of ZX. No money for his bday present because I'm buying Nigel & Pan Zi's cake first.


Btw. Kelvin & Pan Zi are my bff...

No comments: