Sunday, May 31, 2009



I've got new glasses. Love it. (:
It's like my old goggles except it's much cuter because I don't look as geeky as I used to.
Ummm. Duh, because previously... I used to wear braces and I looked horrible then.

Anyway...........

If you haven't already realised, I've starting using more vulgarities than usual. Something must be wrong with me because I'm usually not that vulgar. I need to stop before it becomes a habit.

Strangely, I actually asked beng to teach me some hokkien words.


Seriously, what is wrong with me?


I zoned out way too many times this week.
Then, I met Mr. Irrinoying. (I seem to bump into him almost everyday.)
Then, last weekend, the vase decided to fall. If I wasn't sitting down, then I would have died.
Now the flowers are gone. )):


Oh well, there are other things to be happy about. Like for example, UT is over. Well, not. UGHHHHHHHH! We have cognitive retest because of the stupid technical errors! ):
That's so unfortunate for us isn't it?
Must have been because of Gilbert. D:


Okay. So maybe not, but I'm still happy about other things. (:
Like how Xiao Jie found her wallet & how Nikki managed to find her phone. :D
&& how I managed to find my adapter too. HAHA.


I know that the kranji people won't know who is who. So, I'll webcam with them once school reopens so you know! :D



i miss the midgets & savanca. ):

Holidays already!!!!! Camp's on Tuesday.

No comments: