Monday, June 1, 2009


Watch my heart break into pieces.
Watch it mend itself again.


When will this cycle ever end?







It's holidays baby. You know what this means?
It's June. I can't believe it.
Time really flies doesn't it?







Photos for you.

act cute in class. btw, the thing on my head belongs to brainless. (:



that's bff, Pan Zi & Serene. Afiq is the guy in stripes. He saw that I was taking photos with my webcam already.
BFF is damn cute right? :D

BFF, Serene & I.

This was our maths group on Friday together with Alberto & Afiq. (:
This group is awesome because of Pan Zi & Albert who are equally good in Maths. :D


I spent almost the entire Friday hugging Pan Zi. During presentation, can still hug! ^^
She's extremely cute, like some sort of doll that I want to kidnap and bring home.

I sound like a paedophile.
Imagine, she's only a friend. If my daughter were like her, I think I'll be higher than ever.

Doesn't this remind you of secondary twooooooooo?






Btw, the Great Singapore Sale has started. Are you feeling as good as I am?
I've already got my eye on two dresses. I've got my eye on leggings too (mainly because there is hole in my leggings)
I know I'm broke but I just cannot help it.



Oh. Good news. I met Jun Long! :D
This one is coincidence. We live just 9 blocks apart and we actually met at Gombak mrt on Saturday.
When the train passed, we instantly recognised eachother.
I was travelling towards IMM & he was going to JP for work.
Therefore we had a short chat & yeah, he's really happy for me because I made it to RP.

In case you're confused, Jun Long & I used to work together at Isetan. I remember that he always used to hang out with me even though I was a year younger. He doesn't like hanging around people our age and he doesn't really like the rest. I'm just one of those few.
He's from Unity Sec & I'm from Kranji Sec.
He failed EL. I failed Maths & Sci.
He's really awesome!
Really, I swear. We're fated to be friends. 8D
Anyway, he is in NYP & I'm in RP. Cool right?
And he's so happy that I managed to score a B4 for my maths now! :D


Yeah, I miss him. I also miss the rest of them, so don't just assume anything.

No comments: